Monday, October 27, 2008

BEST FRIEND

Source:Star Online
Are you ever have a best friend?I know everyone has many friend but a best friend is not easy to have. Best Friend, someone (singular or plural) with whom one shares the strongest possible kind of friendship.What is the best friend did to us is not same to other friend.The best friend maybe a man or a girl who help us at anytime especially when we need helping. I ever have a best friend .His name is Azwan. He is always with us in playing or studying together.We always do assignment together .The subject I do not understand I ask him.He will teach me as well as he can.He is a shy man.He always request me to ask teacher or someone he do not introduce.Some attitude he has I dislike but the disadvantage he has I hide to other friend to know.I suggest to you all to have someone as a friend because you will be more happy in your life. Best friend forever...

No comments: